One Vision, One Goal
The vision of J2HM, Inc. is to strive toward ensuring that people are made aware of the health concerns associated with being a SCT carrier. Our goal is to get as many people screened for the sickle cell trait as possible while also educating those already diagnosed.
Did you know?
- There are health concerns for those living with the sickle cell trait (SCT).
- According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), there are an estimated 300 million people worldwide who have SCT.
- Patientinfo.com states that for SCT carriers, sports where you can pace yourself are safer than a forced pace.
- Renal Medullary Carcinoma is a cancer associated with having the SCT.
Our non-profit offers financial support to:
- patients and/or families fighting Renal Medullary Carcinoma,
- families suffering from the loss of a loved one, due to exercise-related sudden death,
- students pursuing education in the arts during or beyond their high school years; and
- other benefits that support our cause.